Skip to content

Ś.P.Ewa Podleś

19 stycznia zmarła fenomenalna śpiewaczka Ewa Podleś. Garść cytatów, opinii o Niej, o Jej sztuce z youtube’a :

**_Once you've heard Ewa Podleś sing this, you can't really hear anyone else.

She's NOT human & NOT from this vocal planet !

LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE! THANK GOD WE HAVE IT RECORDED!

Maravillosa.

The transition between registers is GOD-LIKE.

Essa senhora é uma lenda

Sie ist/war gigantisch!!! Gute Reise Liebe Ewa Podleś.

... a voice originating from somewhere near the center of the earth ;...

Una voce unica.

Most incredible contralto da capo ever, EVER!

Que gran voz tiene maestra Ewa

¡Qué belleza! ¡Qué voz!

I'm going crazy for this performance!!!She'is fantastic!!

She's such a throwback to the great contralto divas of the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries.

Just like Madame Callas, a great and exotic voice that only is her own and never surpassed in the repertory they both sing/sung. I know not a word to call a contralto of such great technique, musicality, and musicianship other than "Assoluta".

The best interpretation!!!!!

Силы небесные!!! Разве можно так петь??? У меня аж слезы навернулись от этого невероятного... фантастического голоса!

Maestral!

Fantastisch

Braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa braaavaa she was a wonderful Mezzosopran

Nobody does it like Ewa!.....stunning!

MESTRA.

Elle est inouie ! Une technique extraordinaire de passer à la voix de poitrine à la voix de tête !

Nobody can sing like that and nobody will. It is only one La Podles!

Sa voix est absolument magique!

Absolutely extraordinary! Podles is at her best here, and this performance reveals what makes her one of a kind!

Eine dämonisch, dramatische Stimme, die in allen Lagen  eine Technik entwickelt und es mit ihrem schauspielerischen Talent schmückt. Eine grandiose Stimme, die durchaus in der Lage ist 3 Oktaven mühelos zu intonieren. Da läuft es mir kalt den Rücken runter!

Я потрясена...иностранка тааак!! Поет эту трагическую песнь русского народа, русской женщины..

...It doesn't get any better...Just a wonder to hear, and watch. She makes my ears happy ^_^.

ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!!!!!!!!

The only one out there today ---2007, that is worthy of the title---DIVA!!!

great great great,brava Ewa Podles,she is the best contesse in "Pique Dame" ...

Ewa is absolutely wonderful

This is absolutely PERFECT. As close to perfect as it can get... GOSHHHH

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

A force of nature indeed. I have NEVER heard this music sung with more emotional power or tonal beauty. It is a real gift to finally hear the variety of tonal color & expression that this woman is/was capable of. The more I hear Podles it becomes clear to me that she remains the greatest contralto artist of our time.

Wieczny odpoczynek racz Jej dać Panie ()()(*). Przepiękny, niespotykany głos. Dziękuję Ci Panie Boże za tą wspaniałą Artystkę, która już wezwałeś do siebie, aby Ci śpiewała. _**

Komentarz

Aby napisać komentarz, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.